If you have been feeling lethargic or uninspired, burning incense will help elevate your mood significantly. In addition to that, you can also fumigate yourself with incense or cleanse your home; its effect varies significantly from mild to relatively strong. Since incense fragrances differ significantly, you should consider choosing one that will best suit your needs while using it for cleansing.
However, with various incense products available in today’s market, choosing one that will best suit your needs can be challenging, particularly among the newbies. Fortunately, we decided to make your work stress-free by bringing you the top three best incense for cleansing available in today’s market.
Top three best incense for cleansing
If you are on the lookout for the best incense for cleansing, here are some you should consider choosing from;
Premium California White Sage
- Burns for long. The Premium California White Sage is relatively thick and long, which makes it burn for an extended period.
- Rituals. The white sage is also referred to as sacred sage, and the Native Americans have used it in cleansing rituals and healing.
- Fragrance. In addition to cleansing, this incense is also used as a home fragrance thanks to its long-lasting fragrance.
- Safe. The best part of using this product is that it is safe for use, and there were no pesticides used in growing the plant as well as in the processing stage.
Why we love it
- The product is significantly affordable.
- Features long-lasting fragrances.
- It’s highly versatile.
- Safe for use.
Satya Incense Gift Set Nag Champa
- Ritual. The Satya Incense is a product that has been used for various ritual practices by the Indians, including cleansing.
- Fragrance. The product is equipped with a long-lasting fragrance which makes it an excellent investment.
- Safe for use. It is significantly safe for use, and it also acts as insecticide making with worth purchasing.
- Long-lasting. This product will burn for an extended period, thanks to its thickness and length.
Why we love it
- Safe for use.
- Ideal for cleansing.
- The product is highly affordable.
- Features long-lasting fragrance.
New Age Smudges & Herbs
- Purification. The New Age Smudges & Herbs is another product used by the Native Americans to clean and purify ritual practices.
- Natural. You don’t have to worry about any chemicals. This product is 100% natural which makes it safe for use.
- Durable. This incense is not only long but also significantly thick, which makes it a long-lasting product.
- Fragrance. It offers incredible scents, which makes it ideal for use at home.
Why we love it
- 100% natural.
- It is highly versatile.
- Ideal for a cleansing ritual.
- Long-lasting fragrance.
Can More Than One Incense Be Used for Cleansing?
Yes, you might consider using more than one incense for cleaning. While one incense is effective, using more than one has no negative effect. However, you will need to consider the strength of the incense before burning more than one. This is vital since incense differs significantly when it comes to fragrance strength. Some have a mild scent, while others are very strong. Burning more than one incense with a significantly strong scent might cause a headache.
Is Jasmine Incense Good for Cleansing?
Yes, Jasmine is an ideal incense for cleansing. The product has been used for ages to aid in elevating an individual’s mood, inner beauty, love, peace, happiness, as well as for promoting friendship.
Eucalyptus Incense for Spiritual Cleansing
Eucalyptus incense sticks are significantly strong and are often used for cleansing. The incense is believed to have a stress-relieving power that aids in curing fatigue and refreshes the mind. In addition to that, it features a minty and camphoraceous scent that aids in eliminating bad odor hence creating a pleasant home environment with its top-notch fragrance.
Can You Use White Sage Incense for Cleansing?
Yes, you can. White Sage has been used in cleansing rituals by the Native Americans for years. When burned, the smoke from White Sage will help in cleansing people, objects, and space. This is why the Native Americans often used White Sage.
How Many Incense Sticks to Burn for Cleansing?
There is no specific number of incense sticks to burn for cleansing. However, according to some traditional rituals, an individual might consider lighting a single incense or three, five, or seven at a single time. Most of the traditional ritual rules used odd numbers for the number of incense sticks that one can burn. Each and every number of burning incense sticks has a meaning and symbol from one culture to the other. However, you might consider burning a number of incense sticks that will best suit your needs while cleansing your home.
What’s The Best Incense for House Cleansing & Why?
There are various incense burns for house cleansing, most of which are believed to be significantly effective. However, the frankincense is often considered the best of them all. Frankincense is often used in house cleansing, and you will be able to recognize it with the utmost ease. Frankincense is often used as the best incense for house cleansing due to its spicy and warm scent that is said to help improve the overall atmosphere in the house.
What’s The Best Incense for Spiritual Cleansing & Why?
Just like cleansing your house, there are various types of incense sticks out there that are used for spiritual cleansing. While most of them are said to be effective, cinnamon incense is considered the best. The cinnamon incense sticks are said to have incredible powers and are often used in Western Catholic and Eastern Christian churches as a spiritual cleansing incense.
Various cultures have used incense sticks for long as a cleansing product from Christians to the Native Americans and Asians. Furthermore, Christians perceive incense as a symbol of prayer of the faithful going to heaven. If you are into incense and are looking for the best incense for cleansing, you should consider checking out the top three best incense for cleansing discussed in this article. As we conclude, we hope that you’ve found this article beneficial.