Burning incense is a great way to relax both your body and mind. When you are stressed or anxious, spending time in a relaxation room might be the perfect way to help you de-stress. As your mind relaxes, so does your body. Incense is one of the best ways to promote relaxation because there are many different types that have different smells that will relax different people.
Types of Incense Scents For Relaxation
One of the best relaxation scents would have to be lavender. Lavender has been known for centuries as a relaxation aid and was used in ancient times as a perfume. It is also an ingredient that can be found in many beauty products that help relax, such as lotions and face masks, because it smells fantastic and helps your muscles relax.
Another great relaxation scent is clary sage. Clary sage is actually extremely effective at helping you fall asleep faster which can make insomnia easier to deal with (which many people suffer from).
A more floral smell can also promote relaxation; sandalwood does just this. Sandalwood has a spiciness to it but has a sort of floral scent that relaxes the body. There are many different types of sandalwood incenses that have been known to promote relaxation and relaxation rooms typically have them in stock.
If you like the smell of spice then dragon’s blood incense is another relaxation scent that might be right for you. Dragon’s Blood has a strong spicy smell that many people find relaxing; it also smells great which will help you to calm down and relax into the moment.
Patchouli, which is often paired with sandalwood, is another relaxation scent that has an earthy smell. The smell of patchouli has many benefits and is also very strong so if you like the scent you will love the relaxation it provides.
Summing it all up
These are just a few relaxation scents that can help you destress and relax your body; there are many more to choose from as each relaxation incense has its own unique scent that relaxation therapists claim can bring relaxation to not only your body but also your mind.
By having a relaxation room in your office or home, it will be easier to destress during the day and get more done. Relieving stress is important for everyone because stress leads to anxiety, which can cause depression if you allow it to build up over time.
It is recommended that you make relaxation rooms in all workspaces so that you can relax when needed.
We hope this article was helpful in finding ways for you to relax during the day and we wish you happy relaxation.
FAQ About Burning Incense For Relaxation
Where to Buy Incense That Promotes Relaxation
You can buy relaxation incense at most occult or metaphysical stores, which usually sell other types of relaxation items such as yoga clothes and meditation cushions.
Another option would be Walmart or other grocery stores because they tend to carry many relaxation products like aromatherapy candles and relaxation music (just make sure it’s not loud). You can also shop online for relaxation incenses which work very well too.
- 11 Wonderful Incense for Strength
- 7 Incredible Incense for Weddings
- 11 Wonderful Incense for Backflow Burner
- 12 Unique Incense for Cleansing Jars
- 11 Incredible Incense for Inari
- 11 Good Incense for Sex
- 7 Wonderful Incense for Love
- Top 8 Incense for When Sick
- 11 Great Incense for Shifting
- 7 Great Incense for Cleaning
- 11 Great Incense for Gas Fireplaces
- 12 Fantastic Incense for Pain
- 10 Wonderful Incense for Clairvoyance
- 7 Fantastic Incense for Sleep
- 10 Amazing Incense for Room
- Top 12 Incense for Smells
- 9 Wonderful Incense for Fertility
- 11 Good Incense for Purification
- 8 Wonderful Incense for Cleansing House
- Top 9 Incense for Pagan Worship
- 10 Incredible Incense for Full Moons
- 10 Unique Incense for Tobacco Pipe
- 12 Unique Incense for Argument
- Top 11 Incense for Home Protection
- 8 Fantastic Incense for Spirit Keeping
- 8 Unique Incense for Art
- 10 Best Incense for Burning
- 9 Amazing Incense for Healthy Relationships
- 7 Amazing Incense for Autumnal Equinox
- 10 Great Incense for Deep Meditation