A meditation bench allows you to sit comfortably for long periods of time. It may look like an uncomfortable way to sit but trust me, it’s super comfy!
Over long periods of time, you won’t get any aches or pains due to the way the meditation chair helps you to sit upright and with your legs tucked underneath the stool you are not restricting blood flow or doing anything that could make your legs ache.
The biggest problem I have sitting on the floor or my bed with legs crossed is that after about 15 – 20 minutes I start to get pins and needles in my legs and they go a bit number because of the restriction of blood flow.
This is what influenced me to look into different ways of sitting and then I came across what’s called a Meditation Bench or Stool which is another way of saying chair.
These chairs are very small and close to the floor.
Below I have reviewed my favorite meditation benches and if you are determined to become better at meditation I strongly suggest you think about getting one for yourself.
It’s a complete game changer.
- Meditation Bench- Acacia wood
- Meditation Bench ~ Seiza Kneeling Stool ~ RED OAK by EarthBench (Regular Size)
- Ananda Woodworking Folding Meditation Bench, Angled Legs
- EarthBench Maple Hardwood Meditation Bench by
- “Pi-style” Kneeling Stool Meditation Bench ~ by EarthBench (Maple)
View other meditation products and supplies here.