Origin of Lemongrass Incense
The lemongrass plant has a latin name of “Cymbopogon citratus” and is found in Asia, Africa, Australia and other tropical islands.
Lemongrass Incense Meaning
Lemongrass has significant meaning in many herbal practices throughout asia and africa as it’s one of the strongest fragrances and is great for freshing the air, purifying the body and mind.
Spiritual Benefits and Uses of Lemongrass Incense
Burning incense is a common way of increasing spiritual awareness and adding more positive vibrations into sacred spaces. It is not only a symbol of purity but is also a powerful incense for cleansing and charging crystals.
- Purify the air in the home and sacred spaces
- Used in cleansing rituals to increase positive energies
- Lemongrass helps with emotional balancing and spiritual awareness
- Help fight off evil spirits and purge rooms of negative energy
Mental Benefits of Lemongrass Incense
There are quite a few well known mental benefits of burning lemongrass incense and it’s one of the most powerful incense scents you can use.
- Promotes focus and productivity when burned in the home or office
- Improve your mental clarity
- Boost of positive feelings
Healing Properties of Lemongrass Incense
When it comes to incense, lemongrass has been reported to have significant healing properties for a range of different conditions to do with congestion, blood pressure and promoting relaxation.
Here are the most popular healing properties of lemongrass incense.
- Can help improve blood pressure
- Help increase relaxation and reduce stress after a difficult day
- Fight off insomnia in people who are unable to get to sleep
- Clear up sinus congestion and other cold and flu symptoms