Agarwood incense has many great benefits for the mind, body and spirit. In ancient history it has been used mainly for it’s spiritual benefits such as warding off evil spirits, creating good fortune and is a good incense for cleansing and purifying the body. In modern times people have begun to discover it has great healing properties and mental benefits when used in aromatherapy practices.
Healing Properties of Agarwood Incense
Agarwood has some powerful healing properties as reported by practitioners working in the aromatherapy profession.
- Help Prevent & Reduce Headaches
- Improve Symptoms of Depression
- Aid In The Bodies Digestive System
- Significantly Reduce Stomach Pain & Cramps
There are many other incense with powerful healing properties so feel free to give a few different ones a try and see which one works best for you as it’s different for everybody.
Mental Benefits of Agarwood Incense
Burning Agarwood incense has shown to have excellent mental benefits when used in the home or office.
- Agarwood Can Help Promote Relaxation
- Cleanse The Air Of Your Environment
- Reduce Stress and Anxiety
This is a great incense to try for anyone who loves aromatherapy and can be used in combination with other incense with mental benefits.
Spiritual Benefits of Agarwood Incense
Agarwood incense is well known for it’s spiritual benefits however it is not the only incense that has spiritual benefits.
- Ward Off Evil Spirits
- Cultivate Good Fortune
- Purify Your Body
- Remove Negative Energy From Your Space
- 9 Lilac Incense Benefits That Will Shock You
- Powerful Coconut Incense Benefits
- The Benefits of Burning White Sage Incense
- Top 9 Sandalwood Incense Benefits
- Cedar Incense Benefits – Our Top 10
- Palo Santo Incense Benefits
- Cinnamon Incense Benefits
- Dragon Blood Incense Benefits
- Nag Champa Incense Benefits
- 10 Amber Incense Benefits